Deputy General Manager Lin Yichong Met President Mahama of Ghana
On May 17, when deputy president Lin Yichong of CHEC inspected Ghana office, he called on John Dramani Mahama – President of Ghana.
- CHEC Won Two Bids in Indonesia Recently, CHEC signed two contracts in Indonesia in succession - the contract for Indonesia PT Well Harvest Winning Alumina Wharf EPC General Contract Project and the contract for Banten 2013-12-30
- Oran Port Offshore Breakwater Reinforcement Project in Algeria Commenced On December 24, the first riprap of Oran Port Offshore Breakwater Reinforcement Project Phase I in Algeria was realized and the riprap-fill of the first ship of aggregated rocks was completed 2013-12-30
- CHEC Signed the Construction Contract for Karachi Deepwater Port Container Terminal Storage Yard and House-building Project On December 19, 2013, CHEC and South Asia Pakistan Terminals (SAPT) under Hutchison Whampoa signed the construction contract for Karachi Deepwater Port Container Terminal 2013-12-25
- The First Blasting for Maoming Port Bohe Newport Breakwater Project Succeeded On December 23, 2013, the first blasting for Maoming Port Bohe Newport Breakwater Project BT Project in Guangdong Province undertaken by CHEC was successfully realized, marking that this project has 2013-12-25
- Saudi Arabia Yanbu Industrial Port No. 69 Berth Wharf was Successfully Completed and Turned Over Several days ago, six people of the client acceptance board of Saudi Arabia Yanbu Industrial Port made a comprehensive inspection on Yanbu Industrial Port No. 69 Berth Wharf 2013-12-25
- China Harbour Won 2013 National Construction Industry “Silver Page Award” for Newspapers and Magazines The selection of “The 1st National Construction Industry Top Ten Editor-in-chief of Newspapers and Magazines and 2013 National Construction Industry ‘Golden Page and Silver Page’ 2013-12-25