- Hong Kong Zhenhua Donates Epidemic Prevention and Control Supplies to the Elderly Living by themselves and Receives a Recognition Award Hong Kong Zhenhua held the “Care for the Elderly Living Alone in the Community” and the Epidemic Prevention and Control Supplies Donation Ceremony on July 30. 2020-08-03
- Colombo Port City Launches “Colombo Beautiful Beaches Project” January 4 saw the official launch of the “Colombo Beautiful Beaches Project”, which was jointly conceived by the Colombo Port City Project Company and the Chinese Communist Youth League committee of Sri Lanka Regional Company. 2020-02-01
Jakarta Real Estate Company Actively Participates in Flood Assistance in Indonesia
Continuous heavy precipitation in Jakarta, Indonesia, has led to secondary flooding since the early morning of the first day of the New Year in 2020. Within an hour after the rainstorm, the water on the project site was more than 2 meters tall.
- Bangladesh Coast Protection Project Carries out an Education Aid Activity On December 5, the volunteers of CHEC’s Bangladesh Mirsarai Coast Protection Project went to the United Government Primary School in Mogatia Town to carry out the "CCCC Dream · Golden Bangladesh" Education Aid Activity. 2019-12-10
- CHEC Road Repair Project Department in Angola Provides Safety Trainings for a Local School On October 19, the College of Occupational Health and Technology of Cuanza Sul in Angola issued a thank-you letter to CHEC Road Repair Project Department in Angola. 2019-10-28
- Pulau Muara Besar Bridge, Road and Utilities Project in Brunei Wins BCA Green Mark Infrastructure Award Pulau Muara Besar Bridge, Road and Utilities Project in Brunei constructed by CHEC recently won the “BCA Green Mark Infrastructure Award”. 2019-09-24
- Kuala Lumpur Metro Line 2 Track and Maintenance Vehicle Project Wins OSH Management Gold Award of MOSHPA On September 13, the Kuala Lumpur Metro Line 2 Track and Maintenance Vehicle Project was awarded the OSH Management Gold Award issued by the 15th Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Practitioners Association (hereinafter referred to as MOSHPA). 2019-09-23